5 Sure Ways to Immigrate to Canada and Land your Dream Job


Ever wanted to find a job and work in Canada as an Immigrant? Here are the best and top surefire ways to land your dream job in Canada.

5. Canadian Spousal Sponsorship4

Having a Canadian spouse possibly provides the easiest and fastest way into Canada. If your spouse is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, then he/she can sponsor an eligible family member to live in Canada as a permanent resident. As a permanent resident in Canada, one can live, work, go to school and receive benefits such as health care.

Who Can You Sponsor

Family members who can be sponsored include:

  • Spouse (husband or wife);
  • Same-sex spouse (husband or wife);
  • Common-law partner;
  • Conjugal partner or fiancé, (in a romantic relationship with the sponsor but unable to live with them due to circumstances outside of their control such as sexual orientation or legal barriers);
  • Dependent child;
  • Spouse’s or common-law partner’s dependent child; and
  • A grandchild who is still dependent
  • Please note that the Canadian Government is cracking down on “marriage fraud”, a common and illegal act. Read more here

4. International Experience Canada (IEC)

Also known as the working holiday visa, this visa allows you to work in Canada in any profession. If you are between the ages of 18 and 35, this may be your ticket into Canada. You can enter Canada on an open work permit, which means you don’t need a job offer – this works similarly to a work permit.

This can be a little restricting as it is only offered to people that are from a select group of countries including Australia, Denmark, Japan, Norway, Taiwan, Austria, Estonia, South Korea, Poland and Ukraine amongst others.

The 3 Types of International Experience Canada (IEC)

  • There are three types of IEC programs:
  • Working Holiday – this is limited to a select group of countries.
  • Young professionals – you will need a university degree and a job offer to apply.
  • Co-Op – you must be a student in a university/institution in your home country.

It is important to note that the work experience under the working holiday or young professional programs can be used towards obtaining permanent residence should you want to immigrate to Canada in the future.

3. Canadian Live-in Caregiver

A live-in caregiver, also known as an Au-Pair is the easiest career specific route into Canada. This is great for anyone who has no specific skills. You will need a high school education, a job offer and either six-months training or one year experience as an au-pair to apply for this work permit.

There are a number of agencies that specialize and assist in placing you with the right potential employers. It is much easier to find a job as a caregiver than it is to find another job. Canada has a special permanent residence for the people that are part of the program.

2. Canadian Study PermitUntitled-3

If you can afford it or you have a scholarship, the best way to go to Canada is through a study permit. Canada is the home to some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions.

Not only are the universities outstanding, but the best part is that Canadian provinces offer permanent residence streams for graduates in universities. However, one needs to research the Provincial Nominee Program in the university’s province to see what is required to qualify for permanent residence.

This usually means that you will need a job offer after graduation and a commitment to remain in the province for a certain period. It is also important to note that any work done as a student does not count towards any work experience immigration streams. If you want to immigrate to Canada as an international student Read more here

1. Canadian Visitor Visa

If you thought the only way to get to Canada is with a job offer and a work permit, then you will be happy to know that you can also apply to visit the country on a Visitor’s Visa. Yes, take a break and come see this beautiful country.

Unfortunately, you cannot work in Canada using a Visitor’s Visa, however, you can make connections and communicate with potential employers for future work.

So plan a holiday, pack your bags and come see this outstanding country, and while you are here, see if you can make connections. Once you return home, apply for that work permit. Read more here

It is important to note that you must first qualify and meet the requirements for any of the visas and that it does not happen overnight.


  1. I am Eric G.Saway,I was born DEC 10,1986,I am also a high school graduate, I ready need a jobs or job in Canada, if only you can help me in this process,I am going to work and paid your expansive, Thanks for your understanding.

    • Yes i’am really really interested! Please contact with me? I wane know more about Canada,
      My phone no 0977079372,

  2. I accepted all you have said but,how do I come due to am from a poor background my dear love,I don’t have any money for purchasing of Visa to the right country to reside as an immigrant.

  3. I’m fine and you think I’m fine too? it’s been a long time since you write to me, I’m close to having this information and details good evening and especially do not forget that I’m of heart with you.

  4. Please help me,am good in farming, driving, cleaner jobs e.t.c I will be greatful to hear from you guys. Thanks

  5. Hello, I am Habib. I am asking you for help to travel to Canada to work in the field of agriculture or sport. I have a Masters degree in Sports Training

  6. Hello, I am Hailyesus from Ethiopia, my profession is attorney for Ethiopia and Djibouti Railway Company, I have also a driving license. So if I get the chance I can do anything.

  7. I am graduate of degree by Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering from jima university. So I want to learn MSc by this department through
    scholarship in Canada

  8. Hello I am Mulugeta Dejene from Ethiopia, very interested to go Canada, also graduated construction management and electromechanical technology , please help me how process it through my email.
    Email :- dejenem40@gmail.com
    phone :- +251949149948

  9. My name is Tewachew Yirga from Ethiopia
    I have Msc degree. So i need a job and PHD learning, so if you any means for me to come cannda please support me.

  10. I have Msc degree. So i need a job and PHD learning, so if you any means for me to come cannda please support me.

  11. Name: Haymanot Gorfu
    Gender: Male
    Age: 24 year
    From: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa
    Qualified in 2 Degrees , Bsc in Applied chemistry & Bsc in Administrative Management
    ,but I want to get a Job in your country any Job, if you help me? … please now!

    • Name: Haymanot Gorfu
      Gender: Male
      Age: 24 years
      From: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa
      Qualified in: 2 Degrees , Bsc in Applied chemistry & Bsc in Administrative Management,but I want to get a Job in your country any Job, if you help me? … please now!

  12. Yes I am ready to work in Canada and working with you. I am from djibouti so need to travel into the Canada every time and every hour’minuteand month I am thinking to depart tout Canada

  13. Am so excited for that,and I got this apportunity to go in canada,I have a diploma for tourisme (tours and travel management)and olso others skils.Thank you very much.phone:is 002694344653

  14. Hello I am Innocent IRADUKUNDA from
    BURUNDI, It’s very interested to come
    there, also graduated
    bank and assurance
    please help me how process it
    through but I don’t have money


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here